Shipping instructions for Eppingen:
Goods reception opening times:
In line with this shipping instruction, all deliveries (greater than 30 kg) within Germany for which Dieffenbacher is responsible for paying freight costs must be transported by the shipping agent below assigned by us:
DHL Freight GmbH
76185 Karlsruhe, Germany
Contact for acceptance of consignment:
Mrs Silke Seidelmeier - phone +49 721 97225 40
Mr Andreas Reinholz - phone +49 721 97225 32
Mrs Selin Scheidhauer - phone +49 721 97225 27
Fax: +49 (0) 721 97225 52
(with the exception of special consignments, parcel service or general post)
Failure to comply with this shipping instruction will result in additional costs being charged to your account.
The announcement must be received by the shipping company DHL Freight on day A not later than 15 o’clock. The carrier will then have the goods picked up on day B with a regular delvery time of 24/48 hours within Germany.
Part and full loads
The announcement must be received by the shipping company DHL Freight on day A not later than 15 o’clock. The carrier will then have the goods picked up on day C with a regular delvery time of 24/48 hours within Germany.
To obtain shipping instructions for subsidiaries, please contact the on-site logistics department directly.
Conditions of Purchase
- Works standard 09-85-03 Procedural guideline Operating instructions from suppliers
- Werknorm 09-85-03 Ausführungsrichtlinie Betriebsanleitungen von Lieferanten
- Works standard 05-91-03 Logistics
- Werknorm 05-91-03 Logistik
- Werknorm DSE240332 Herstell- und Anliefervorschriften für zeichnungsgebundene Teile
- Work standard DSE240332 Manufacturing and Delivery Specifications for Design-Specific Parts