The ClassiCleaner system consists of integrated roller screening and air separation units, which – in an innovative way – combine both high cleaning effectiveness and high energy efficiency. Furthermore, the infeed material mix is screened into different fractions, which are helpful for further processing.
- Panel board industry (PB, MDF)
- Recycling plants
- Pellet plants
- Energy generation
- Efficient mineral separation – maximum wood yield
- Less wear of flaking tools, cyclones, ducting, cutting blades, etc.
- Low energy consumption, low emissions
- Compact design with integrated screening and cleaning
- Minimum dynamic loads, light foundations
- ClassiRolls with different patterns, gaps and rotation speed enable effective
screening according to screening process requirements
- Collection of different fractions under the screen rolls
- Cleaning of mineral enriched material mix with small air separators
- Removal of foils with suction from the roller bed
- Total cleaning efficiency up to > 90 % and wood yield up to > 99 %
- FE and non-ferrous separators and optical sorting
- Optional: water bath for rejects to recover remaining wood from rejects
- Typical dimensions needed for the installation: 10 x 10 x 12 m approx. (L x W x H)
- Capacity range 10 – 60 t/h b.d.