Recycling Plants for Waste Wood
Treating Waste Wood for the Purpose of Recovering Material
As a leading plant manufacturer of wood-based panels, Dieffenbacher delivers first-class equipment for wood preparation. Our machines for size reduction, drying, screening, sorting and cleaning are among the most efficient on the market. We also design plant concepts for processes ranging from size reduction to the required fraction, to drying, screening and separation through to burner systems and extraction technology. With the help of this technology, residual materials from wood-based panels and waste management can be fed back into the production cycle of wood-based panels or reused as secondary raw materials.
Sustainable Energy Generation from Wood Dust
Wood is a renewable raw material and a sensible alternative to fossil fuels. With our range of machines for efficient dust generation, customized burner systems and environmental technology systems, Dieffenbacher offers complete plant concepts for thermal recovery of waste wood.
Four process steps for efficient dust generation using the innovative ClassiSizer impact crusher for sustainable energy generation
Services from a Single Source
- Development of plant concepts for the material and thermal treatment in accordance with customer requirements
- Design of individual components
- Project organization, planning, coordination and management
- Material testing for precise-fit component design
- Production within the global Dieffenbacher manufacturing network
- Assembly, commissioning and training
- Maintenance and servicing via global service network